Sunday, 20 August 2017

KU

Hey everyone!!

Hope you're having a great weekend. I have had a busy one, getting all 40 something books back up on all the different sites for selling.

I am taking all of my books out of KU for a little bit, letting everyone have a chance at reading them.

I just want you to have fair warning that you won't be able to get my self published books on KU after about the 22nd of September.

If you need the link to my Amazon page, you can get all my books HERE and read them on KU for the next 2-4 weeks.

If you have been thinking about reading one or twenty, you should do it sooner than later.

And if you are a person who uses Kobo, Nook, or iBooks, you're in luck! Over 40 books have been reloaded onto their systems. A lot of them are newer, either rewritten older stories that needed some TLC or brand new books that have never been on those sites before.




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shoot I erased my comment on accident! Anyway, I was asking why your books are going to be removed from KU, and if that removal is going to be permanent. I'm scared I won't be bale to read your books anymore!

    ReplyDelete