Tuesday, 20 September 2016

Let's do it again

Schedule of releases, a conversation I hate having...
As they get closer and we have a date, I will edit this post and add the date!
This is our year lol ***insert eye roll and wine drinking here***

The End of Days - Out
Third Time's a Charm - Out
Cursed rewrite - Out
Puck Buddies - Out
Bane rewrite - Out
First Kiss rewrite - Out
Hyde rewrite - Out
A Royal Pain rewrite - Out
Four Crimson Corners - Out
Bed Buddies - Winter 2016 - Releases December 23rd
A Royal Affair - Winter 2016 -  in editing

Then 2017
A Royal Wedding - Jan. 2017
The Last Hour - January 2017
Earth's End - February 2017
Hang Five - February 2017
End of Lies - March 2017
End of Love - March 2017
Valiant - April 2017
Witch rewrite - April 2017
Death rewrite - April 2017
Blackwater rewrite - May 2017
Midnight Coven rewrite - May 2017
Redeemers rewrite - May 2017
Betrayers May/June 2017
Reparations - June 2017
Linger - July 2017


It's the Lizzy Ford two books a month schedule. I don't know how she does it but I am feeling it. This is the best I can do.
This is the answer to where is that !@%#$#&@&@&*&#^#& book, you @$%^&*.
I don't know.
I want to give it to you, but I also want it edited.
It's important.

9 comments:

  1. Love your books big fan, but I was wondering if there was some place I could buy paperbacks of the first devils roses before the rewrites? No luck with Amazon. Thank you keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! I have republished the regular version, paperbacks and ebooks on Amazon. People were asking for it to stay as well as the YA version, so now I will have both lol.

      Delete
    2. I only found 1-8 is the rest of the series available?

      Delete
  2. Thank you!!! Thank you!!!! Thank you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So now even MORE delays for The Betrayets? I wish you had written that before you rewrote the whole series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So now even MORE delays for The Betrayets? I wish you had written that before you rewrote the whole series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book is done, has been for a while. But the editor has a schedule, she can't work faster. It takes her 3 weeks to do a book and she is squishing it to 2 weeks already.

      Delete
  5. I just re-read The Seventh Day in anticipation for the release of The Last Hour. Is it still on schedule for the November 27th release date?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very much anticipating The Last Hour. You are an amazing author!

    ReplyDelete