Friday, 14 March 2014

HERE

Hey all!!!

I am starting to get the summer release presales going. I mostly do them because it's easier for everyone to see what's next here. We will post buy links as soon as we have them. 

Anyway I am crazy excited about this one. 



HERE


Leo.
I chose it because it was a constellation and when I looked up at it, I saw strength.
Strength I needed.

Izzie.
That was her name, the girl in the window.
The girl I couldn't shake.

I had come HERE for one thing and one thing only, revenge.
The girl in the window changed everything.
Even me.

But the one thing she couldn't change was the one thing that could tear us apart.
And that was the one thing I couldn't let happen.
Because no matter what I was there, HERE I was hers and she was mine.

From the author of the international bestseller Born comes a YA tale of love and the challenge of being from two very different worlds. Fans of young adult science fiction will love this tale of a boy on the road to seeking revenge and stumbling upon love everlasting.

1 comment:

  1. I know u r swamped but, whatever happened to the Redeemers series?

    ReplyDelete