Sunday, 2 September 2012

The Born Trilogy

She wasn't born into this world. She had to learn to move silently and hunt with a bow. She had to learn to look past the orphaned children screaming on the side of the road, as their mother's were dragged to the breeder farms.
She wasn't born cruel, she had to learn that survival is a solitary art. An art she was the master of.
Until she opened the door to the sobbing face of the young girl who would prove to be more dangerous than anything else.

Book Debut is scheduled for September 19th.

Check out this blog post about it on Book Dream Land Blog!!!

There is a cover reveal there!!!!

http://booktimeforlife.blogspot.ca/2012/09/hey-guys-new-book-news-from-tara-brown.html?m=1


I'm really excited about this new trilogy. I love very few things as much as I love post apocalyptic stories!!!

Don't miss out on this one!!

9 comments:

  1. Tara,
    I have just finished Born and Born to fight. They are fantastic! Emma is like no character that I have ever met. This is one of the best post apolcalyptic series that I have read. Thank you and I can't wait for the final book!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When is the last book coming out? I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this trilogy!!! I have already finished both books and can't wait until the final book is finished!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't agree more with the above comments! I loved the Born books. I read them in less than 3 days! Soooo good! I can not wait to read the last one - which I will also read too fast and still want more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read the first two books in just days because I was that enthralled! I could not wait for this 3rd book and had it preordered and delivered to my Kindle on 7/15. I'm finding it do incredibly difficult to read. There are spelling errors and missing words on nearly every page and that is not an exaggeration. It's distracting and takes away from the great quality of the story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Amy,

      I put a big explanation on amazon. The wrong file was loaded. It's an unedited version. I almost stroked. Amazon has a manage my kindle MYK for people who preordered. The version on there now has no errors. Or the ones our editors caught anyway lol. Some always manage through. Sorry for the trouble. We are giving away 2 loaded kindle fires on the Facebook page as apology to everyone who preordered. You should go enter the contest.

      Delete
    2. I love that you took the time to respond. Thank you!

      Delete
  7. Post apocalyptic stories are my very favorite when it comes to books and movies. I LOVED this trilogy and how you ended it, though I also admire that you did supply the alternate ending for those who wanted it. Please write more in this world!

    ReplyDelete